Years of experience in creative industries
After my business license and my master of communications, few years in a theatre company and founder of an association of short movies, i decided to work on a creative side. Currently, I hold 8 years experience between Paris, London, San Francisco and Frankfurt copywriting in advertising industries.
After more than one year spent in Germany in Spark44 to manage the creation of Jaguar Land Rover for France and Benelux markets I’m currently head of copywriting at Deezer, french leader of music streaming based in Paris. I’m also co-founder of « Guess The Lions », the first betting website that challenges admen’s creative flair, while raising funds to finance campaigns for NGOs.
Always open to new opportunities and projects, don’t hesitate to contact me for a chat.
Not only creative
- Deezer (Since 2017)
- Head of copywriting: I'm leading the integrated agency of Deezer on advertising, originals contents, strategy, social media, digital marketing, B2B partnerships & management.
- Spark44 Frankfurt (2015)
- Senior copywriter at the integrated agency of Jaguar Land Rover in Frankfurt. I was in charge of all 360 assets for Jaguar and Land Rover creations for France & Benelux.
- Venise Group (2013)
- Copywriter in creative team with an art director for IKEA, 10/18, Look Voyages, UPSA (Eferalgan Fervex), etc.
- Extreme (2011)
- Copywriter in creative team with an art director for Virgin Megastore, Peugeot, Wrigley, Granola, Lancôme, Thalys, etc.
- Freelancer copywriter
- Since 2012 i'm also creative freelancer of agencies, brands & startups. Some references: Publicis Conseil, BETC Digital, BUZZMAN, Babel, \TBWA, SensioGrey, DDB Nouveau Monde, Konbini, etc.